My mom uses molasses in her recipe. They are very good that way too.
I have a bunch of cherry planks from a local sawyer. 1/2" thick. Apple and cherry are my favorite, hickory is ok. I hear oak is very good, but...
Sick is when I drop a few fried eggs on them tomorrow morning with a cup of coffee.
Last time I cooked in the oven, raybonz asked if the food I cook has a smoky flavor. It does not, but for this thread I did smoke the pork to...
Go get 'em Adam. Is that a heat reclaimer on the stove moving air around?
Lawnmowers are excellent for finding missing tools and yard toys buried in leaves.:mad:
What? Your supposed to wash them.:D
I currently work in property management and I am about 15 years into it. I won't offer any legal advice. Condo ownership is very specific on who...
I'm in.
Those are pretty funny movies. They wish their van was that nice looking.
Door gasket leaking ?
Oh and this. :popcorn:
Box beams made of wood, with drywall between them. Like this: [IMG] It does not have to be so dramatic. I have similar beams made of Southern...
Done deal here too. My wife said she took out the trash after dinner. I said I did too. I voted. Not much difference between poll workers and...
I'm glad you like it Sean. It has a nice line to it.
It is really hard to beat the smell of chicken stock cooking, especially when coming in from the cold. We use a pressure cooker and the smell is...
We had the front go through last night and I did a load of oak. Actually, 3 large oak splits that would not fit in the F 3. The stove heated...
It is a new controller from last winter. 24 vac transformer on it and a solenoid I think to start the circulator and fire the boiler. Three zone...
I believe my boiler control crapped out. We are at 36 degrees with gusty winds. I am thankful for having a wood stove. I've said it to myself...
I'll second that. He takes fantastic photos.