A few more chainsaw stickers would have kept it all together.:dex:
Same from us over here Dave. May you find peace and comfort from her memories and from those that surround you. Your FHC family is thinking...
Ditto. [ATTACH]
A little glue never hurts. You can put two screws relatively close to each other without splitting. Don't over torque the screws. It also makes...
I have the K 4 set up. For furniture and cabinet building, it is excellent. I rarely use my biscuit joiner or dowels to make connections. You...
Back on track here. Way to go Dennis. The numbers will climb without realizing it. Your a great contributor with a wealth of knowledge. Post...
Not happening. I still have leaves to clean up.
It reminds me of elm.
White oak on the stool? Nice view there IS.
Send it all to me for my forge. I've got stuff to make.
Tragic story and a haunting song. One of the first songs I learned to play on the acoustic guitar.
Pull a building permit for that.
Carving a pizza is a whole new level!
WAAAHBAM!
I figured out the $42.88. This should make a fellow hoarder happy.:picard:I hope I did not ruin someone's surprise. It was either this or some...
Best way to start the day brother.
Thanks cnice. It is shockingly hot on a raging burn. My forearms look like I have the mange.:rofl: :lol:
Good to know.
Agreed. Oil paint had all the nasty chemicals that prevented mold and mildew. Latex paint is a fungus farm on the shady side of a house.