I made one that worked really good for last year. I took a pallet and then screwed an upright 2x4 on each inside corner. And then put 1x6 on the...
I can understand where your coming from but that is kind of like saying every regular hydrolic splitter is a knockoff of another. Heck look at...
I did get to talk to the manufacturing company today. I hadn't heard back and was worried that the packages were lost. They said they were a...
Nice looking setting
Wish I could answer that, I expected it over a week ago. It's been payed for and I should have it but it's not here yet. Things like this are why...
It's a big improvemt for sure. We were talking about it that if we were in our old house that would be all we need to heat it. But in our current...
Well we ran the stove for 20 hours and still had the coals to restart. Stove temp was under 200 abut still warm and lots of coals. That was...
Never a dull moment with you Mike!
Could have been but I bought it used so I don't know about it being covered. I did get a warranty with the new cat too. So should be good from...
3 yrs old, I did notice a pretty good improvement in the stove with a new cat.
Stove still holding temps and the cat is still active this morning. I had a 3/4 load in so it seems to be doing good.
Always nice when they go down right under the stand.[ATTACH][ATTACH]
I haven't been getting the heat or burn times this year. Last year was better but still not quite what so e others are getting. With a few Blaze...
Well the new cat came today! Installed and she the stove up and running. First impression is the cat engaged much quicker and is glowing bright...
I've used more than I should have this year. Probably just over a cord. But discovered my cat is bad on my stove so we were pushing it harder to...
You have a great splitter, very very tempting. If I were to decide to sell more firewood I would buy one of those.
I have the table for it and it's nice but could be bigger or sure. Great find on the splitter, $600 is a great price.
I should have had them already but haven't seen them yet. They were supposed to print last Friday. I didn't get an answer yet, hopefully they come...
What a gesture! very nice
Lol Ok I'm checking on the order now, was expecting to have them in my hands already. Hopefully soon.