Is this still available?
As soon as I have them I will be giving one away. See the hoody thread for an update.
Awesome! I love making those.
:axe::bug:
That went quick, just saw the loaded truck pic. Good day for sure, oak is great firewood.
Edit the first title said "dropped a rotten one today" Got that changed, geez these people and where their minds go :eek::D
Ok I'll add something into the title lol
I have two maples in my yard that I've been needing to drop. The worse of the two came down today. Had a very rotten base and I was worried about...
Nice! Good stuff
Amen
Ok so I was told monday that the sweatshirts and shirts would be shipped that day. I still don't have them and now I'm pizzed. I called and...
Big thank you from me as well, the members here are awesome!
Sounds like you know what your doing, look forward to learning more from you here. I love it that we have a diverse crowd on here.
That's a little ways off, I'm in North Canton so if your south of Columbus your a good 2.5 hours away. That's good news on getting more free...
Calling thistle, you should buy this!
If your anywhere close to me in Ohio look me up, we can go cut together. And I have a few maples that need to go!
Always great to have new members, welcome aboard.
Lol love it
That's what I was thinking
Had to do a little edit guys, keep it classy