small
yes
Also I ordered flat rate boxes and envelopes in bulk and received those today as well. So shipping will be a lot faster! No more trips to the post...
Sweatshirts and hoodies do not have anything on the back
OK grizz is working on the swag store now, He will be shutting it down while we are adding all the new inventory. Then when done he can open it...
Should be able to soon here, Grizz has a bit of work to do in getting the web side of the swag store ready. He has to go in and set pics, pricing,...
OK here are a few more pictures. The hoody price is going to be $40 and the sweatshirt price will be $25.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
HOLY CRAP THEY HAVE ARRIVED! I'll see what fits into boxes tonight and get some pictures so Grizzly Adam can get the swag store open? MERRY...
Dropped a tree after clicking refresh enough times that I was pizzed. Hahaha all good now though.
I think most deer that are killed in ohio arem1-2 years old. The dumb years so that's when most hunters see them. It's amazing how much more of a...
Woohoo
I got mine last week but failed to find this thread until now. Sitting under the tree now! It's driving me nuts, I'm out workin on firewood...
You guys are amazing. True Christmas spirit from all of you, I'm in shock. We do what we do here because we love this place as much as you do. And...
One thing I considered was renting a 60' lift
That's what is scaring me
The next two over need to come down too. The first and shorter one will be easy. The next one I'm still looking at, I can't decide between...
I just wish it would freeze over here. Makes it a lot easier to work outside
Thanks Stang, I got another that I need to bring down and I'm trying to decide if I want to top it or not. In the last pic of the OP it two trees...
Good stuff, I love sharing recipes and heating that they are enjoyed. One word of advice they get soggy if cooked then covered and enclosed. I...
That would be great, I've been needing to get a new one but haven't done so yet