Had 4 or 5 like that. Compressed them a little to close the package.
Keep it going!
Fantastic!
Guilty party^^^
I got an awesome old cross cut saw and a jar of honey. I guess my SS has been talkin to my wife, lol. She made me a cool sign too! [ATTACH]
Merry Christmas! Sitting here waiting on the kiddos to wake up. Got the fire going and coffee on. [ATTACH]
If you can keep it dry the area you highlighted in blue would be great. Right by the driveway and easy to get to. And the woodpile wouldnt be...
Thats a good idea, gravel will also keep weeds out. They love to grow up around the stacks. If you can process close to where you stack that is...
Yes, we figured out that and any future things will all be housed at the same location. Also easier to ship from one place bc I can watch the...
Well I got all the orders that were placed packed and labels printed. Im gonna stop by the post office shortly but I dont know if they are open...
lol nailed it send me a PM
no
No but that is his own style that he created
OK time to give away a Hooody, if you have already purchased one I will refund the cost of the hoody you bought or send another. You have the...
A note to everyone I will be going through orders and packing them all tomorrow. If I notice anyone else that I can get the items in a smaller box...
OK I checked and ran through a mock order and it was $6 for shipping.
Hmm I wonder if this is an ongoing issue
I can fit 1 hoodie in an envelope but it is packed in there.
Heck my kids would be in that all day. That is awesome and will save you a lot of work.
Just place the order in the swag store, no PM needed. Beetle-Kill If you dont want to use the swag store just PM me the order and I will give you...