All back together minus the plastic cover. [ATTACH] I also thought about it and the rear O2 upstream sensor had a bad heater in it for like 4...
I was thinking the same thing. Mine is basically on the bump stops with it barely mounded over the bed rails. And thats in a short bed with a...
I know there is geometry for air intake but you think they could design it with more of an upward swoop. Or taller intake so you can reach behind...
But is that the one that will like scissor lift up that you used on that roof tear off?
When I get going. I usually have to shovel ash every 2-3 days!! Wow love to think about going a week!
Spark plugs on a 3.0L Highlander. This has to be one of the worst designs ever! Why would you make it where you have to pull an intake to change...
I knew what happened;-) thats why I was gonna say thats your guess you can do better than that!! Since the number was revealed already!
I always use the shovel dont has a rake or sifter myself.
I was thinking more like chaining it to a tree and pulling off and it slamming onto the bumper and destroying it.
Oak hickory, locust, hard maples are dense and will coal very well. Many guys rake coals forward and put a split or two on them and burn them...
Will it not gouge out that liner as well?
Dont you worry about it destroying your bumper when its comes out?
I believe he got bit not that long ago? Seems like I remember that? Sean is that the one that lifts up as well? Or did you just rent that?
Do you have a backhoe or something to b get that out?
Nice load!!! Its a random tree in my area. You never see that much in one spot!
Hey the last guy removed his post of 31!!! I was gonna mess with you and say come on you can do better than that ;-)
I think this was another saw he was working on that had a bad coil and or carb?? I remember something about it awhile back. And the huge stash of...
Thats CRAZY!!!!!
I figured it out. Came from a lot across town where the guy pushed over some trees. Said I could have them. When I was jogging by one evening and...
Yea sucks is not the best word. Let's just call it shoulder wood :-)