A cord a week[emoji50]
Haha thats a good honest review where he shoes his "experience" level. To the normal not knowing homeowner he would sound like an expert!!!!!haha
At that price that can keep it. But the obsession with the Earthquakes was kind of the novelty of a saw for less than $40 and you can have...
We went to 24. We are 28 now. Loaded load and some black locust and I think a split or two of hickory last night. And the same this mourning....
Oh Yea I knew Alt+certain keys gave functions back before the mouse and stuff. Didnt know what y all were talk g about
That works with current internet!! Running netscape? AOL? Haha What is this alt stuff?
Windows 95!!!! How does it even have a browser!!!
Ahhh. It always makes that auto correct for wife. There is some combination I always hit that makes it correct to that!! I'm going to fix that one!
Ebay. All those chineese saws share parts. Pretty much everything is availivle cheap. There is 38cc 41/2cc and 45cc and some 50+cc ones. Most of...
Were 35F right now had my stove low today cause I had to do an early reload and the wife did not turn it up like I said. Stove room is 73 back...
17F and my stove it wide open and its all it can do to keep is warm
You can make buttermilk with regular milk and vinegar
I just figured it went in with the meat?
Bought a hutzl off ebay to for my ms650. It was the handle and all the plastic. Sure its not OEM quality but good enough for me. And I did not...
40 out now going to like 32. Oak and black locust going in box.
Haha!
I think scotty has a bunch of those! I have endended up with three 009 saws. One I bought flipped and ended back up with bit when it was loaned...
Yea when I was working on my 390 I got two bad ones. They didnt kink. They just leaked where the grommet went in the tank. Like it was a...
Oh I got ya
Were you going that fast that it cleared by that much?