Yea kits are always $5-10. Look on ebay for the choke. I'm sure you have to take the saw in two to get it off. I have some 009s. Carbs are mich...
Ice age
But wasnt that the time frame when we were coming out of or in the little ice age?
You stole it!! I would of paid that and I'm not in the market for one
Is this a refurbished laptop? Why would an order or batteries and chargers delay your laptop order?
Horkn, a nice change from the fireplace :-) it would of been cold enough for the vacuum! Bearvine, too hot in Indiana??? I have had a fire for...
I think I'm actually the fifth owner. But the 2nd and the 4th are the same. He bought it from the original owner when he was 16. He then sold it...
Haha!!! I dont hear valves on my 1980 k10 but it has had motor swaps and I dont know what. I'm like the 4th owner and had it the last decade.
Sure they will. They always do 10% just if you ask. I bet 15-20% should be easy?
Friend in college had the same truck. Dual exhaust no mufflers. Sounded pretty good for a v6 Well his was older was like a mid 90s
Oh and nothing sells for book value. You can knock 10-20% off that. KellyBB is high NADA is the right price. But depends on if your the buyer or...
For hauling wood on short trips or junk or lumber front he store thats fine and a good deal too. If your in the rust belt check that too.
Were at 47. Still burning the oak load from 8am this morning.
[emoji6]
Replace it with a new one :-)
So he was lapping his docomp valve?? I read it but did not pay any attention, your right it seats against itself not the cyl! Yea I would toss...
What are these things exactly? We always have trouble with routers.
Free? Clearing out?
Looks like a nice black locust round to me. Maybe honey??
Good thing thats what you were reaesarching. That could of been embarrassing!