Yea probably not one for an 084. Meteor is from the same company that makes farmertec/huztl
Hanvet watched the video yet.
Nice!
You can get like 5-10 on ebay for like $10-20. Sure there aftermarket but they work
Or just replace with a new one
Looks cold n dreary
That box doesnt look bad or hurt?
The Baileys site sometimes does not like phones and will act a fool when you try to use that bar selector thing and other features from one.
I'm jealous of insulation!
Yea thats a good price. I would of thought the book value would be higher but I guess the v6 regular cab keeps it low??
Oh Yea split some small stuff up and fill those gaps chevyman
Dang that is a clean 460!
Baileys has them Left coast supply will have them. Ebay will be eat up with them.
Can't stand people who throw cigarettes down!
Make sure to link it here
Price may of includes shipping. At least I hope at that price. If his bench looks like mine it can easy get lost esp if it falls off into the dirt
I forgot they push the rancher with a 24" on the 460
Yea on the model I have the trigger mechanism is the pain. But not hard. Just pay attention. Your will be different
Not sure I would want to run a 24" with it but I guess you can if your easy with it. And there are plenty of aftermarket bars there not saw...
Oh and Scotty Overkill has I think several of those or that series of saws including parts saws and saws in boxes. He may have one he could part...