32 right now 3 oak splits and a crooked 2-3" locust round
I had a 372 that would run OK with a scratched piston and cylinder and the ring welded right at the exhaust port. Just would idle wonky and not...
Yea if this thing is just pulls the rope out and just rotates the engine it would have to be slap wore out. And I doubt it would run worth a darn
If compression is so low that the saw dont even more off the ground I doubt it runs that well? Put a comp tester. On it.
Yea that thing plunge cutted (not a word I know) like a boss( thats my cool lingo).
I dont get it?
Uhhhh still remember those pics!
It will. But if I had no idea where to look ....I can't do all the dots!
Do you use a trailer? How do you move firewood around?
But wouldnt I need to know where you were to see where you were on the map? Anyway that description was fine. More looking for state and region...
Papadave where are you?
Dave , how old are you? How did you make it all that time without a truck?
We were 25ish this moirn
So does that mean its been fueled yet?
37f right now going to 25 in mourn. Load of oak and locust. [ATTACH][ATTACH] The last pic is of the last small piece of locust I put up front. It...
Oh ok. I have not noticed huztl selling meteor on ebay. But I am not an AM parts expert or china parts expert. Dave would be better to ask and see...
Thought you were gonna say it froze in after a rain then slushy snow then refreeze
Y'all got the maiden saw voyage on your stuff. Lucky fellas
Saw that ;-)
I'm not fighting your decision. Just thought time would be better spent putting an AM valve in. But yes I doubt there is one for it. As for same...