What are coca cola tinkerers?
Maybe we can just sit here and post to each other keep guessing the problem and talking about past saws. And maybe he will come back and see this...
I need to really insulate my attic stairs there cockeyed as the house settled I assume. I need to get some sort of weather stripping or something...
I was thinking the insulation factor as well. But if you have poor insulation it will met underneath and then dam and run back in the house right?...
You could cool it in the oven right? Step the temp down. Say move it down from 700 to 500 then 30 mins later down to 300 then 200 then turn it off?
That oaks gonna be wet next year if it hasnt been split and stacked in your pile a year at least already. Yes Even if the tree is dead.
My guess you would not be raking?
I was wondering about an 066 cyl. If the scoring is bad enough I think the weld/re-tap is a moot point.
Love the truck. I want a flatbed one day
Welcome kevin. Looks like you been here a month. Good group here
Are all the 064 not magnums? The newer 660 are all magnums. I have heard many say the big bores dont run much different? But I d0nt know? And...
I have had the very same in mpg auto .22 at the auto match ammo. 10-15 years ago I had same issue with golden bullets. I have not used the new...
I figured that trick out. Shhhhh. Dont tell
Yea heat loss got me last night air cut too low and I shut our side of house off to keep my son warmer. He was 67 and the other side was 62 and we...
What is a DV heater again?
I am on TapaTalk 95% of the time. You can't see that stuff on here. It cleans the site up and cuts the clutter
That makes more sense I went back and looked! Haha. I even read my post in the quote several times and was like I didnt mention poops, farts or...
I was thinking the starter bolts may be loose or one missing and pull it at an angle it will just pull past the engaging things and slip by.
Slap that finger bad! Is what will happen
Thats about what that 372 looked like. If I was not watching the CU game I would go take a pic of the piston. I have it sitting on my reloading...