Sure. But if you only go that many mikes I would just use quality dino oil.
I run my toyotas 6-9000 thats my 2001 3.0l highlander and my 04 sequoia 4.8. Birth run mobil 1 and purorlator or wix filter usually. The only...
No gas at my house. Last power bill was $185. Summer time its $250-350
Hate I missed this. I bought 5 myself. D isnt matter I guess :-)
Yep definitely an M44. Its a nice one!! Mos in nagants are expensive here now since people started buying them up cause they were cheap. I have a...
I'm late to this thread. Actually the first time hitting this forum. But I'm listening to Rush Limbaugh.
I have heard Obama is going to make it where he can run a third term!!![emoji12] Seriously we dont want to swap to presidential race talk!
Tarps is throwing money away. I think its not that loud since the metal is against the wood in several spots which helps deaden the sound.? Dont...
Metal is not that loud on a stack. If its raining that hard I think the rain would drown out any noise anyway. I can hear heavy rain on my shingle...
Yea I have felt everywhere else but that peel and stick self healing rubber stuff in valleys
Can't afford to loose any more wine glasses.
I got that ice water membrane stuff in my valleys. Not at the eave since we never have to worry about ice dams.
What about those little metal things they out on them to catch the snow/ice? They out them non all the new army buildings on the bases....even...
Glad your back and to hear from you. You had us all on the edge of our chairs for days. Not sure how we could of gone on without this closure!
I know I should of put a laughy face!! [emoji3]
That was me at first!!! I am convinced now your not mike! He does not go that long till he reveals himself.
Haha. I(we) feel honored! Night shift in the saw shop? Haha
I just Google the time in greece!! Its 3:30am !!! What are you doing up Pantelis?
Id love to go to europe one day. Not in the finances any time soon though.
Ahhh. Best I could figure was just aluminum?