You ONLY use 300kwh!!! I guess the stove and water and dryer being gas helps a lot!
We are knee deep in mud!! Pine pulpwood on my all weather tracts on sand land went for $18/ton where it usually is $12. They just closed all 23...
Were 50 right now. And rain seems to have just moved out
Or two [emoji3] I am installing my second at some point
Sounds like that was a mistake!
I think its safe to say you burn a lot of ash and pine!
I have that same bar oil!
Yep mine puts like 700 lights on the tree and 1500 outside. Thats kills the december bill! We are way warmer too. Use to keep house 65 in day and...
Dang I guess that shows how cheap gas is!! We dont have NG option here just propain . I bet I save a good $50-200 a month in electric costs...
I want my kids to come home to or not be shot up by some crazy or islamic terrorist when I am out but those people are criminals. Many of the...
Thats crazy Horkin were gonna be warmer too were only gonna be 39.
We went for like 6 years without it but as it ages things leak. After all it is 14 years old. Bit doesnt look 10 when cleaned up. I need to wash...
I have a toyota highlander 2001 with the 3.0L v6. I burn right at a qt in 7500 miles. In the last few years there is a tad leaked. Not much I dont...
I had no idea about the legal hurtles for guns up there till I read an article written on a Canadian website by a canadian gun owner and writer....
I still say that if I win id keep my job. But I have a feeling after awhile id be so worthless I would have to just quit!! Id buy thousands of...
Or Mike or Terry
Still have that one pesky thing about the hurdles and hoops you have to go through for gun ownership. Some of yalls things are appealing and some...
I may have the stuff on eves? I'm pretty sure not. I supervised the whole job pretty well I thought [emoji6] But like I said we dont have ice...
[emoji50] [emoji6] [emoji14]
Uggg turned into a used motor oil for bar oil thread