That sounds good so you knows whose it is. If you put real names most us would have. On idea who it was! Or id rather see a forum name vs just a...
Its 51 outside. Stove was just coals and 76 in stove room. Going to 30 in the mourn so I removed some ashes and threw three oak splits on to warm...
That was a fresh reload is why the flames were so big. Its a Catalytic stove and I had not thrown the bypass closed yet.
Yea back when fuel oil was $0.10 a gallon they just bought more oil and didnt insulate old homes??? Makes no sense?
Its a wood stove insert. It can be set up as a free stander or insert. But yes I live in the south. But the no insulation in the home extremidies...
I have a 3000sqft house but only heat about 1500 with my insert. But I dont have wall insulation in most of the house. Load will last 10-24 hours...
Never done it and won't have a chance to....at least around SC.
Oh. I thought folks said it takes a bag a night/day. I have no idea the consumption rate as I havent talked in a ton of detail about them to...
In that video we can't actually tell it turned to ice? I'm sure it did but that could also be just water falling and the steam trail?
$4 a night seems awfully expensive to me vs an arm full of wood that takes 2 mins to totally process into firewood. I am talking about bucking a...
I got some un flex head ones when I was working on toyota last week from HF. I then saw the flex head ones later after I bought the un flex head...
47 right now burned 9 splits since I got home about 545. But we did open up 500+sqfoot of cold rooms for company that came.
Nice ratcheting wrenches!
U might get $50-75 for it or use it as a loner yard truck saw
Usually those chinese saws model is the size engine and bar that they come with. The 38 would mean 38cc and the 16 would be a 16" bar like he...
Yea! After all I live in SC!!
I'm thinking summer we use 1300-1600
I would rebuild the carb. But also check compression but if the piston looks good I wouldnt worry about compression. A carb rebuild will do...
Tv is not a very big energy hog. But ours is on all day. Its the water heater and dishwasher refridge freezer etc.
Wow! That still seems low.