... and, I read he's quite the draw as an inspirational speaker. Nobody bought tickets... ;) Could be a while before you get to see him/her...
Are GE generators your thing? There goes that pea brain again... can't remember... :whistle:
But then you could get one of those body launchin' Lazy Boys, have a game of it... and choot you guys right across the house... ;)
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Hehehe... so Mr Basod... is this kinda sorta what you do down there in Alibami? This one line in that article got my attention... I bet it'll...
My honey just came home with a few PB tickets. Oh boy... if we win:makeitrain" she says I can can go down the road and buy a new body... or was...
o_O... I think my pea brain just melted... :zip:
x2
Yes they did.
Bet you'd like Jean and Tom's documentary... Arctic Son. Alone in the Wilderness is my favorite life in the woods story though. duck Proenneke was...
:thumbs:
:rofl: :lol:... found a vid of me giving skating lessons... :whistle: [MEDIA]
My best bud and his honey coming today. He flopped on ice the day after I did last week... :headbang: He got the worst of it. I'm surprised he's...
Happy Birthday hoarders... :campfire::camping:
Yep... with most vehicles in Maine, rust happens. Roads are more like salt beds and they really do a number on exposed steel.
"Kinda like in JR. high school when a fella gets a nut for the first gal to grow a set of hooties and then finds out she is dumb as a box of...
Forgot to wave, YD. I did say to my honey... hey, look at that, real live rocket men... ;)