They done some other stupid chit along the way so why not
Hey man...I ain't being critical but usually it smells like whiskey after it's been in the barrel:D
Gettin wrapped[ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol:
Maybe he had a health problem..but other that that idk....seems weird that he stopped communicating...
What about the prez? Did he get back to you?I find this kind of important about people's/organizations integrity
Got some of em!!:rofl: :lol:
Weez at 145°and lookin good[ATTACH]
None of my tree companies[customers] run stihl chain and there's a couple reasons for it. I stopped buying it for myself about 20 years ago
Nothing to see here...move along...:salute:
I was hoping it was clear
The whole stihl creamsicle empire is just a chit show.....all the repair information is proprietary..stupid chains that have too much chrome in...
Nice plates don!!!
Go king or go home!!!
But unlike sirracha the dragon drizzle is oil based so its gonna propagate when cooking...I'll give it a go soon...maybe some shrimp and scallop...
Pork blade roast....I injected it with sweet brine-o-mine and its got smokehouse maple on one side[ATTACH] pic is before rub
I'm gonna call it a 6....I haven't cooked with it yet but I tasted it...its about the same heat level as sirracha straight out the bottle...I like...
[ATTACH]