Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to birdmeter & Bobhopp75 & Crofty1878 & devildog95 & Eugenio & GilbertoE & Glockem45 & HockeOne & howard &...
Ouch that hurts. Normally I would say to ice it but for you I guess that's not a great idea. I gave myself a good bruise on my chin as I...
You would think so with the swamp and all the moss but it actually isn't a problem. It is really nice in winter with a touch of frost on everything.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Ron T [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Ambient & Bobby R Allen & ChrisCunningham & cptoneleg & curtmorgan & Darren Beasley & expert of nothing &...
I have spotted some chanterelles (not that many) and what I think is a death cap. There are lots of what I consider non-edible ones around. We...
Part of the trail we walk is through second growth timber that had its start in the 40s. It is quite dark most of the time. campinspecter and I...
Good on you Paul bunion, Brandon Scott , Eric Schamell and those others that have fought the battle and are winning. It definitely isn't easy but...
I like how the brightly coloured houses just seem to pop out of the background. They must be great to look at on a dark grey day.
Morning all. Well, we got our storm yesterday. Wind and heavy rain last night. This morning it is still blowing and raining but not as wild....
Thanks for taking us along and showing us your part of the country. I noticed that you stayed to one side. Are there channels in the river to...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 1.618 & Big Red Splitter Man & blue factory family farm & carp & Cricket & Dew0 & Dfisch & JayDavis &...
Would you mind posting pictures next spring of the bluebells blooming in the meadow? I guess it will take awhile before there will be lots of them.
Morning All. Gorgeous sunrise this morning. Warm and windy. We made it out for our walk and just got back as it started to rain. Lots of...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to car wash guy & cornykid & cornykid75 & GreenYonder & Johnms461 & Keweenaw & mfire138 & michael & Mickey...
that bridge is cool looking. We don't have anything that old in our area but parts of BC has pieces of bridges and tunnels from that era.
Every thing looks so nice and bright. Nice to have windows to look out of.
Good point. Nothing is ever static. It would be neat though if they could come back. Up here, alder or scotch broom take over any vacant land...
Will the bluebells come back with all the clearing you have done or do you have to replant wild flowers?
What is scary is if you happened to have a severe food allergy and your specific order is mucked up and that particular food is used in the order....