Morning All. Just above freezing this morning. I think our gorgeous weather is over. Yesterday afternoon I got out and finished planting bulbs....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BAN83 & bubba870 & Dean & Deer Meadow Farm & Diesel Log & Dustman & ed_snowed_in & gasmanemc & James...
I got my garlic planted last Sunday before it started raining again. Today I got daffodil and crocus bulbs planted. I think it will rain again...
Very late in the day but still Wishing A Very Happy Birthday today to DBL & Denise & edant & Forrest Ebert & Harold Potthast & hwp & jo191145 &...
[IMG]
Morning All. Glorious clear morning with a cold westerly blowing hard. It was nice on our walk once we got into the trees. Jesus said "Come to...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Angelo Ghiglieri & Bkins & Dan Marshall & David Banner & Dstrick & Elainea Goldthwaite & in_gso & Mama...
This morning I remembered to take the camera as we headed down the second logging road. This was logged in the 40s. In places it was quite dark...
Morning all. Not raining this morning and just above freezing. I think we are in for sunshine today. After our walk, breakfast and grocery...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to timusp40, NortheastAl and T.Jeff Veal from all of us at FHC [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bestsofasonamazon & BFC & BZOR & cguyot & Dan Myslenski & hgerykjr & Jayrod & Lela Smith & LifeCycles &...
Very nice. You do good work.
I think DaveGunter might have some ideas about lower back pain. or is it fishingpol?
campinspecter must have heard about that. He keeps his shoes on! He usually has a body guard as well that acts like a hot water bottle snuggled...
Open the door to go out for our walk and the skies had opened up and rain was pouring down. Breakfast first and see if it clears up. Looks like...
You mean sleeping in his chair in front of the TV? I thought every guy did that!!!
Morning All. Looks like it is clearing outside. Each morning this week we have been able to get out for our walk and then it rains after we get...
There are so many people around us that need prayers including ourselves. I praise God that he hears and deals with every prayer no matter what...
I am sure you will make it, now you got the things done you don't like doing.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to scavenger [ATTACH]