Of course I am allowed but I normally take the pictures. I like the woodsplitter for making kindling because my hatchet skills suck big time....
For all of you who enjoy the sound of the wood going POP! when the splitter does its thing, here is a video for you. [MEDIA]
Wednesday was dry, clear and frosty so we headed out again to get the rest of the pine. I tried to get some pics of the sunrise on the hills but...
So on Tuesday we headed out again to finish getting the firewood we left behind. There was quite a bit in the two logs left from the last...
Have you tried eating yeast pancakes? they are lighter and you don't get the baking powder taste with them.
Morning all. Supposed to rain today but I have lots to do inside. First thing first is breakfast. Midwinter have fun with the logs. It is nice...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Chaz [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 460magpro & 63expert & Allen Lee & cachehunter & CapitaineHaddoc & Clyde S. Dale & deranged & dieselfitter...
I like them. they look great.
I found these videos that might help. [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
Morning all. Warmed up this morning so we will be getting rain later today. Taking a load of firewood over to Mom's and hopefully get it...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Baconator & CanuckPT & Casrep & cere19 & cgraves4 & Chelsea McIntire & devonian & eric little &...
I really like this one. Is the building an old church? [IMG]
ole Nice looking place you bought. Is this a permanent home or just a holiday place? How much property came with it? So many questions but we...
TrinitySouth99 hitting the like button seems rather inadequate for that poem. So true of small places on this side of the country as well.
Morning All. Another cold clear morning. Full moon last night was beautiful. Windy ferry trip to Mom's. Headed out for another load of...
We had a great day. Topped it off by making it back to catch a ferry and deliver it to Mom. We are headed out again today.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 82silverwing & Ahnders & Bigcat4x4 & Dcam & Decemberist & ericm88 & Herb & Hobojoe & HomesteadFireKeeper &...
Midwinter Wow you have been busy. Looks like a gorgeous day for it though.
Morning All. Clear and freezing this morning. We are headed to get firewood today so it should be a good day. Everyone have a great day.