what a great idea. thanks for saying something about it.
Did we see pics of the fake fireplace?
For me the site has been acting up again. Just momentary disconnects between changing threads.
Morning All. I had a frustrating morning computer wise yesterday and then spent the afternoon watching the Sea Hawks lose. A more rewarding time...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Andy bowers & BeechNut & Berserker & Bill from Pitt & BoilerMan & Cardcleaner & david young & hicnarrell &...
Congrats or sympathizing for Chvymn99 I have really appreciated his contribution to the birthday thread so I guess it would be congrats!
Thanks. I know how much the members here on FHC love pics.
Morning All Windy this morning with expectation of rain through out the day. Yesterday was overcast but dry. This week I will be concentrating...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to : Benson & bootlip & chrissupernova & diver1206 & eddyc01 & Geek & Gunn & heyswitz & Hookedup24 & Janet...
I think I have said this before about how sad this one is. Unfortunately it is so true for many people.
Morning All. Looks like we get sunshine today. Hoping to get in a walk after breakfast and before Church. My children's story today is the...
You both are in our prayers Dennis.
A Very Special Happy Birthday to the love of my life campinspecter [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Arti & Egg Shen & JayJ0580 & Joey46 & Machria & Markds2 & MontanaJack & pmdecm & proxy & Skier76 & TandE &...
Spruce can be really pitchy. The Douglas Fir isn't too bad. Hemlock is usually wet and heavy but not pitchy. campinspecter has pine pitch on...
The spike with an eye on it, is called a Log Dog out here and we usually find them in a wire rope store.
This recipe is put together the night before and left to rise in the fridge overnight. I take the bowl out of the fridge as soon as I get up so...
We left them sitting there Tuesday and Wednesday they were still there when we got out there. It wasn't a very well traveled route we were on.
Thank you for posting your poems. Some I remember reading before and others are new to me. Move to Town definitely has the same ring as Spruce...
It was almost overpowering stacking in the back of the truck. Fir and cedar smell awesome but there is something special about pine.