When you go by czed I thought you would have a fleet of cz’s. I only have two currently, a po9 40 and p10s. My next will be a 75d pcr, but it’s...
That is a big tree for sure no disputing that, but dbh measurement is made at an adults breast height or approximately 4.3’. Dbh=circumference...
Does the kit include base gasket, piston pin, needle bearing, circlips? Does your saw have an intake and exhaust gasket? Have you replaced the air...
Looks like grounds maintenance need notches 101 training.
In these parts white oak is king, so it’s my most prized wood. Here is a 28” 30’ log I just finished splitting. Phew now I need someone to stack...
I cut down an eab kill yesterday and today. One about 30” and the other maybe 24. The big one had been dead for a while and the small one barely...
Added a little Persimmon and Water Oak to my list [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Pic of eyes open on this well fed beach ball [ATTACH]
I wonder what’s the reduction in drying time for pre scorched wood?
Nope they just disappear. Not trying to make light of it, my wife is devastated when it happens.
One of my favorite things about living in the woods is listening to the great horned owls call. Rarely see them, but occasionally I’ll spook one...
River Birch
Do you split by yourself, or do you have help? I think of just about everything in terms of time effort and cost. Which has more processes...
Wow, brown santa showed up early at your house!
I have no experience with either brand, but I like the power split design. Noticed eastonmade has a similar design with the Axis. edit: I had...
Growing up in St Paul, my dad was always sweating us about a door being open too long in the winter. I’m no longer in Minnesota, but I’ll hold the...
No clue what the barkless wood is, but that is a mega pile of nice wood.
I like getting a load of nice straight hardwood logs that will be easy to cut and split. I dislike noodling big oak knots, but love the super...
I shut my saw off before putting down. Chain brake should be engaged if your moving/walking with running saw. I think the ansi standard is brake...