Tomorrow one of the big blocks will get to stretch it’s legs on this ash chunk :banana: [ATTACH]
Happiness is [ATTACH]
Ya boy it’s on! The wood pile dominators [ATTACH]
Go White Oak!
Maybe there is a market for bottled birch sap? I’d drink it before I ever tried kambucha.
The bl whisperer
Didn’t read it all. The bar groove and oil cut out will get caked up and should be cleaned. There is a specialty groove cleaner tool but any hard...
I flip it every time I sharpen the chain.
Ever cut a river birch in late winter? It might be all birches, but we only have river. Anyway, holy crap they are pumping serious water prior to...
My daughter was asking for fire tonight. The house is chilly, by soft southerner standards, but I’m putting it off until tomorrow night. I need to...
It’s difficult to get uniformity when others are cutting up the logs. One guy cut too long for my splitter and another cut so short I didn’t want...
Nice pile of logs! They will definitely fill up some racks.
HL supply also sells dual port mufflers and I think the bark box mufflers. Back in the 90’s I spent a bunch of $ on bolt on hp, bling, engine...
Staying home and doing firewood is costing too much. Bounced splits off the back window of my Tacoma 50x, but 51 was too many. Fortunately I had a...
I have a Tacoma and a stick gouged a hole in the radiator while firewood off-roading
The clearest difference to me between the two is wood color and cutting difference. Poplar bark [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Dead...
9.5 second cycle time is good for a 40 ton cylinder and you can split granite.
Weather has been perfect for splitting cutting stacking. Pushing through the pain to get as much done as possible while I’m off this week. I’ll go...
A Chainsaw test will determine what it is for sure. The tunnels look just like eab activity. Any D shape holes in bark?
I’ve got a bunch of ash too, so I can do a side by side close up of fresh cuts.