Same here. Filled up all my cans with no e last weekend. The no e pump handle had been bagged for weeks. It was pumping kind of slow when I got...
If you can get a female, migrating birds will swarm it in the spring, and the red berries look nice right about now.
Yes looks like American Holly. Birds plant them all over.
That looks like a better deal than this for $5. Was given to my wife recently while camping. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Can I get a do over, so I can use my extra votes? I only voted for 1. Never was good at reading all the directions. The eab puffwood can’t beat my...
Arbormaster and North American Training Solutions did training all over the US prior to covid. I’ve done all the arbor master training and...
All Oak and iron bound and sound as a barrel
I don’t recall any of the brands, but I’ve seen some big machines on YouTube. Have you tried a YouTube search?
Looks like a duel of the oaks for the championship. The novelty wood can fight it out for third. :popcorn:
White Oak is the king of kings in the tree world and Red Oak is the borrowed mule of the wood heating world.
Highs in the 70’s lows in the 50’s so fires out again.
Tacoma load of Willow Oak limbs [ATTACH]
Leaves look like Mockernut to me.
About 5 yrs ago I had a mass casualty event on my Land. It was either brush killer, or drought, or a combination. Lost 5 huge white and red oaks....
This elm round wasn’t too bad splitting. [ATTACH]
4 acres of White Oak, Red Oak, Black Oak, too many Poplar, Red Maple, Loblolly Pine, Dogwood, 3 Pignut, 1 Hornbeam, 1 Blackgum, 2 or more Cherry,...
Have you compared Bailey prices with Treestuff and other forestry equipment sellers? Treestuff and Sherrill occasionally have rope sales. I use...
I’ve used a come along for pulling/tensioning a rope. I use 120’ and 200’ rope, but I also have sherrill big shot to put a slick line in first....
I’m going to report that zone manager to my regional manager
Use it until you lose it