What $1,000 got you in 1990 and what $1,000 gets you in 2020 [ATTACH] Ol diesel breaking down dat ash [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Sharpening set up...
I don’t really play music loud anymore, but if this comes on the radio it’s going to 11. Saw them in the late 80’s and they worked hard to put on...
The only thing I enjoy about stacking wood is I can do it with earbuds. [MEDIA]
[MEDIA]
I’ve always ordered chain in 25’ rolls and once in 100’. They don’t sell in 50’ don’t know why. Tried to order some 3/8 .50 and 325 .63 yesterday....
I should have checked. You’re right, Quebec is too far north for Black Walnut.
Black Walnut? Not sure on that, but every time I see wood that dark I automatically think bw.
In the 70’s I had a clock radio. This song reminds me of it. [MEDIA]
Nice, I scrounged pallets the past couple days, so I can stack my last vacations wood.
River Birch
Ash will be in the arboriculture history books next to American Chestnut, Canadian,Carolina Hemlock, American Elm and Red Oak will still be...
Thanks, same to you. Last day before another week off for firewood and leaf blowing. Looks like a cold front is heading my way.
Maybe it went by Starbux and got a few beans. They are not chinquapins.
Coffee beans from a Coffeetree?
Sorry you have to wait, but It will be worth it. It’s a good one for firewood and tree work.
Chestnut Oak in same cemetery. They are beautiful specimens that get all the sky and protected soil they need. They will be around for generations...
It’s so awesome even bats hug it! [ATTACH]
The majestic white oak [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
You’ve got the Osage market nailed down for sure.