Good morning, everyone 53⁰ in the Lakes Region of NH, showery. Dropping into low teens tonight Enjoying a nice cup of coffee and a muffin....
Good morning, folks. Warmth ahead. 44⁰ to start, pushing 60⁰ later today. Rain and wind coming tonight. My buddy and I will be heading out...
Lucky to be you! When does the hoarding start? Pictures please, once underway.
Good morning, everyone. Another cold start to the day at 10⁰. Clear, calm, and a bright moon. Heading to the low 40's and sunny. The first of...
When it wasn't cutting, did it still pull to the right? :cool:
Hoping it's just a fly ash problem.
Good frosty morning, everyone. Sunny day ahead. Good thing as it's 7⁰ and calm right now. Really clear with the near full moon lighting up...
Snowblowing at 5am, using a headlamp, is HIGHLY overrated. ~7-8 inches. High fluff factor. It was piling up behind me. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Good snowy morning. 21⁰ and still snowing. I'm guessing 6 inches in total. I need to take dad to the dermatologist this morning, for another...
Halftime show - I'm thinking I'm not part of the demographic target audience.
Welcome to the club, justcrockett!
I don't have any, but I've noticed buckets hanging on trees around here. The warmth of last week must have started the sap flowing.
Good morning, everyone. Just below freezing and snowing. Flurries are forecast for the next 24hrs. 1-3 inches in total. Nuisance snow! I'll...