We put an addition on the house in 1988. The addition included the brick hearth and wood stove. So, ~34 years.
The thing about that cabin is, that it's reserved through the federal national park system. One of the guidelines is to limit cars to 3. We had...
Gee... I cleaned the windows. :rofl: :lol:
Good morning, everyone. 13⁰ and clear. I get to move snow today. We got about 6 inches of snow/sleet mix. Heavy stuff. Be safe Be healthy
I expect to be back the first weekend of November. :salute:
Yeah... what he said. :thumbs:
Some days you're the windshield. Some days you're the bug.
I didn't forget this, it was just on a different camera. In addition to food, EODMSgt passed out a few of these. I'm thinking it's Husky...
I went on my annual winter camping trip, this past weekend. Some visitors came to the cabin - Well Seasoned , NH mountain man , and EODMSgt who...
Looks like too much work for me to use.
They should have gone ice fishing instead, eh? Sting Operation Results in Six Arrests for Sex for a Fee
16" in length. :thumbs: [ATTACH] Husqvarna 12" tongs
Good morning, everyone. 23⁰ and snowing. 6-12 inches by days end. I'm glad I was able to split some wood yesterday. As it's an inside day,...
Best of luck with it!
I received the Fiskars flavor of one for Christmas, a few years ago. I wondered why I didn't get one years earlier! Handy tool to have in your...
Good morning, folks. Winter returns with temps now in the mid-20's, rising to the low 30's. Snow starts overnight, tonight. I might...
A good day to open some windows and let some fresh air in, while your stove is lit. I'll be building a fire but not lighting it off until this...
Good morning, folks. Warm day ahead. 53⁰ and rising to high 60's. Inches of snow Friday. Crazy times. I had a good time away in the...
Shhhh.... lol
We did! I'll get to uploading pictures, later this week.