We like the area. The ocean and the mountains. I'm OK with spending 20mins 6-7 times a winter clearing the snow from the roof. :yes:
We have a ranch-style house with a shallow pitch roof. If I don't rake the snow off, ice dams can form causing water to back up under shingles....
Have you given any thought to listing them here on the classified thread? FHC Classifieds
Crocus is/are pushing through here. [ATTACH]
Melt Melt Melt 50's here for the weekend, with rains.
Good morning, everyone. Mid-30's to start. Mid-40's and sunny is the forecast. The snow can't go away fast enough. Be safe Be healthy
The snow can go away anytime now. I can work with the cold, but not with snow covered wood.
[MEDIA]
[ATTACH]
I trimmed back some branches of a black birch. As I walked away I heard a noise. The fresh cut areas were dripping sap, landing on dry leaves....
2.6 cords burned here, so far. I still have 2 cord of 3yr oak available. Hoping to start burning shoulder wood during the day, with oak for...
Good morning, folks. Clear and cold here. 14⁰ currently. Heading to mid 30's and overcast. Nothing much on the schedule for today. Be...
Nice wood hauler!!
Best of luck to your FIL!
Good morning, folks. Upper teens to start. Mid 20's this afternoon. I need to run a few errands and that'll be it. Be safe Be healthy
That’s getting up and after it. Looks like it all went as planned.
Good morning, folks. 18⁰ to start. Moving to upper 30's. Chance of snow flurries tonight. After dealing with snow management for 2 days,...
:thumbs:
A stack of ash I've been hammering down on. It'll all get moved once I've been able to do some rack maintenance. [ATTACH] Ignore thread name....
I was going to guess red oak, but the exposed wood doesn't seem to be lightening when the air gets to it.