Too bad you can't drop a fishing line off the back of those ships. :cool:
I've always heard the average cost of a cord of wood should be about equal to 100gals of fuel oil. Your mileage will probably vary.
What do you call a row of rabbits hopping away? A receding hare line.
X2
What a dope.
All things considered, not too bad. The cast is bulkier and heavier than the splint. Things could be worse.
Good morning, everyone. Mid 30's and breezy. Aside from where it was piled up, all snow has melted. Snow forecasted for tomorrow....
I do not believe there are multiple electrical rates for daytime and nighttime, only one.
Unadorned [ATTACH]
Yeah yeah... :p If all goes well, I have someone that'll dress up the cast a bit. [ATTACH]
No surgery.....for now. A cast and a follow-up appointment next week. [ATTACH] I'll spare you from the xray and cool bruise patterns.
Me too. 4 is my usual number of guesses
IMO - subsidies just allow the seller to charge higher prices. Understanding supply/demand is always in play, if subsidies on most anything were...
An oldie but goodie. The joke, that is. :whistle:
Today's work made me smile!
This has been educational. When charging at home, can you plug in to just any outlet, or did you have some kind of special charging circuit...
Good morning, everyone. 50⁰ to start. Overcast with rain later. Snow mostly melted. I go to the hand surgeon this afternoon. As it's the...
Nice fence! Not so sure about accommodating hedgehogs, though. I hope you can tee it up shortly!
And the zombie apocalypse!
Zip it, Brad! :smoke: