Xrays were fine. No surgery. Yay!
I had a follow-up with my hand surgeon this morning Xrays were taken through the cast. All looks well. My artwork survives for a while yet....
Good morning, everyone. Mid 30's to start, heading to mid 50's and sunny. I go back to the hand surgeon this morning. It's just my guess but...
I bought 3 cords of logs about 4 years ago. It was the last firewood I bought and, it got me to the 3yr plan. I've been fortunate to be able...
Good morning, everyone. 40⁰ to start. Low 60's is forecasted. Be safe Be healthy
Those are dock feelers. Like curb feelers for cars
Good morning, everyone. 28⁰ and cloudy. Heading to low 50's and sunny. Warmer than yesterday. No real plans for today. Be safe Be healthy
Super service! [MEDIA]
I hope it's the last nail!!
:yes:
The back end would need to be pushed/pulled over to square up with the driveway.
Air drop!! Well, there goes any savings. Really sorry that achieving your dream has been so difficult.
Established 2012, eh? Scotty's child turns 10 this year, at some point. It's got a few blemishes here and there. But, going strong...I think....
Good morning, everyone. 18⁰ clear and windy. We ended up with just over an inch of fresh snow yesterday. 50's tomorrow will deal with it....
Nothing to see here. Move along. :whistle:
Been there. Done that. Life happens.
It's amazing what you can do with a mirror.:dex: Nah.... I asked a painter friend to do it.
I'm not so sure about "need".
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder......so I hear.
At the risk of - [ATTACH] I offer an entertaining twist - [MEDIA]