Cool! Looked like gold in some of those layers....
You mean “God, ” right? :salute: I bet it does great as shoulder wood. :fire:
Oh no. That chit is still fair game. :rofl: :lol:
:eek: :rofl: :lol:
You handled it better than I wood have. :eek: :picard: :salute:
I guess you could put Mitsubishi in there too? I had a Hyundai Excel that was the same as the Mitsu Precis.
Excellent. :salute: Nice help, great share, Schamell. :handshake:
6 Benjies, I do believe.
:handshake:
That sucks. How’s that for a concise expression of an opinion? :rofl: :lol: Logrite. Or a spare teenager. :salute:
Nail, meet wall. Done :salute: :rofl: :lol: I’ll take partial payment in food. :handshake: :D
Screwloose will really :drool: over them 2 pieces. More so if there was a siren involved. :rofl: :lol: Great score Casper :salute:
Awww just grab it... by the foot. :rofl: :lol: Nice big bird bud!:thumbs::rootintootin:
Great share JWinIndiana :yes: Maybe I can prod ol’ Scottish 80 into showing a pic of the good sized gobbler he got the other day....
Chud- May not be hat you’re looking for, but I like “Ereplacement parts” pretty gooder.
Great stuff fishingpol! Nice saw :yes: Get it all!!!
That’s a biggin for sure!!!
Looks great all around jrider. But I gotta be the realist... when is the guy gonna start his half? I know you said you and your wife have to pick...
Why I oughta.......... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Were you trying to cut a grade 8 bolt? :whistle: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: