Speaking of decals/stickers.... A buddy of mine cleaned up his dad’s saw (deceased :confused:)... nice little Shinny... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] He...
Future firewood? :rofl: :lol: Where did it get replanted?
You’ll lose it in the driveway b/c it’ll be unrecognizable. :rofl: :lol:
Shoot, armoralling the dash always improves MPG in either of our vehicles!
I noticed if the image has the double ended arrow in the top corner of the screen, click on it and it goes to full screen with a play/pause...
X2
Sweet stuff! Looks great !!! I assume you’re using the fridge kiln Greg?
It’s on the internet so it has to be true. :yes::rofl: :lol:
I’m really tempted to leave that alone. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl:...
Which “Dave” am I going to have to PM now??? :hair:
Maybe it was photo’d as a joke in light of the trash bags being used?
$2.85 here... given everything going on over the past year... laughable... to keep from cussing.
Maybe up in NOVA.... :hair:
Spelled it wrong.......... :whistle: Amateur :picard: :rofl: :lol: :wacky:
Ah to be an.... never mind...:whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Make a dolly for it and be done with it, ya Yooper cheapskate. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :wacky:
That’s either huge or scary, can’t quite decide. :rofl: :lol:
We’re thankful for all of your contributions Backwoods Savage :salute: And now you get to contribute more, Dennis! :handshake:
:D “Moms of furry kids (aka pets). :salute: :rofl: :lol:
Thanks WW- I’ll tell that to Fire Flake... and HMD to you and the other ladies of FHC- both of kids and furry ones.