Can be the best time around a campfire pit. :thumbs::doh:
I know some of us will be having chili(smoked brisket and ground beef). But not as fancy as black bear chili. I do know if it's available, we'd...
Postholing is the worse. Gets so tiring. Especially if you didn't tighten a snowshoe binding, tight enough. You walk out of it and you're...
When you mentioned Ann Wilson, I immediately thought of Heart, from back a few years.
Bummer, dude. We'll see if the FHC creativity around here, will end up making one or two.
With the FHC logo across the base! :thumbs:
Yep. First-hand reports indicate ~2-3feet of snow has fallen, over the past few weeks.
Good luck! Hoping to see pictures of your saws on it!
Good morning, everyone. 25⁰ and clear. Temps rising into the 40'sm and sunny. As the snow melted yesterday, icy patches were left on the...
Are you going to buy it?
And then there's this illumination beast. MPI - Multi-Point Illumination
[ATTACH] Vintage Stihl Chainsaw Display / Sign Very Nice Rare Chain Saw Old | #1738998116
Good morning, everyone. Just above freezing and raining. Should be rising into the 40's this afternoon. Shrinking the snow pack, for sure....
Always stuff to learn around this place. :salute:
It is what it is. :hair: Thanks for playing, though.
Browser issue, of sorts. I can paste links using Firefox. Not Chrome.
Coffee grounds go into my compost bin. Wood ash gets broadcast on the yard. I use a long handled shovel and sling the ash across the lawn....
Well, gosh darn. I have to go to the back of the line and everyone moves up a rung! :hair:
I long-tap the link in the URL field. I hit the copy icon. It comes back with "link copied". I copy text the same way, without the link copied...
Not for me. Just tried. You must not be on probation!