Halftime show - I'm thinking I'm not part of the demographic target audience.
Welcome to the club, justcrockett!
I don't have any, but I've noticed buckets hanging on trees around here. The warmth of last week must have started the sap flowing.
Good morning, everyone. Just below freezing and snowing. Flurries are forecast for the next 24hrs. 1-3 inches in total. Nuisance snow! I'll...
I use these when I know I'll be on ice. [ATTACH] Easy on/off and they work! STABILicers Lite Traction Devices | REI Co-op
Things are wet here, but firming up tonight for a few days. Overnight lows in upper teens. Probably colder up your way. Your trails will firm...
No party but we'll be having spaghetti and meatballs/sausage. KIS
Ditto. I avoid the greater Boston area. Molly's hair color will play well in Cambridge. :cool:
Peel off some bark and give the wood a few good ideas whacks with a sledgehammer. I'd think vibrations would shake free anything close to...
Good morning, folks. [ATTACH] Warmest morning in a long time. Upper 50's in the forecast. The snow pack is just about gone except where...
That's getting after it. Nice job.
Sounds like it's burned wood. :cool:
Nice! And cut to length, as well! Good that you were home.
The bark should burn fine.
Good luck to mom!!
Good morning, folks. Upper 20's and clear to start. Pushing 50 again. Lots of mud around from the snow and ice melt, while the ground is...
What color did Todd decide to go with? :cool:
Good morning, folks. 28⁰, calm and overcast. Chance of showers with temps approaching 50⁰ later this afternoon. Maybe open a window or two and...
The CT Boys are at it again. Nice job
And yeah. Once you break a trail, it firm's up nice overnight. Same with snowshoes. If packed down enough, you can walk on the trail with just...