Looks like too much work for me to use.
They should have gone ice fishing instead, eh? Sting Operation Results in Six Arrests for Sex for a Fee
16" in length. :thumbs: [ATTACH] Husqvarna 12" tongs
Good morning, everyone. 23⁰ and snowing. 6-12 inches by days end. I'm glad I was able to split some wood yesterday. As it's an inside day,...
Best of luck with it!
I received the Fiskars flavor of one for Christmas, a few years ago. I wondered why I didn't get one years earlier! Handy tool to have in your...
Good morning, folks. Winter returns with temps now in the mid-20's, rising to the low 30's. Snow starts overnight, tonight. I might...
A good day to open some windows and let some fresh air in, while your stove is lit. I'll be building a fire but not lighting it off until this...
Good morning, folks. Warm day ahead. 53⁰ and rising to high 60's. Inches of snow Friday. Crazy times. I had a good time away in the...
Shhhh.... lol
We did! I'll get to uploading pictures, later this week.
Good morning, everyone 53⁰ in the Lakes Region of NH, showery. Dropping into low teens tonight Enjoying a nice cup of coffee and a muffin....
Good morning, folks. Warmth ahead. 44⁰ to start, pushing 60⁰ later today. Rain and wind coming tonight. My buddy and I will be heading out...
Lucky to be you! When does the hoarding start? Pictures please, once underway.
Good morning, everyone. Another cold start to the day at 10⁰. Clear, calm, and a bright moon. Heading to the low 40's and sunny. The first of...
When it wasn't cutting, did it still pull to the right? :cool:
Hoping it's just a fly ash problem.
Good frosty morning, everyone. Sunny day ahead. Good thing as it's 7⁰ and calm right now. Really clear with the near full moon lighting up...
Snowblowing at 5am, using a headlamp, is HIGHLY overrated. ~7-8 inches. High fluff factor. It was piling up behind me. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Good snowy morning. 21⁰ and still snowing. I'm guessing 6 inches in total. I need to take dad to the dermatologist this morning, for another...