I trimmed back some branches of a black birch. As I walked away I heard a noise. The fresh cut areas were dripping sap, landing on dry leaves....
2.6 cords burned here, so far. I still have 2 cord of 3yr oak available. Hoping to start burning shoulder wood during the day, with oak for...
Good morning, folks. Clear and cold here. 14⁰ currently. Heading to mid 30's and overcast. Nothing much on the schedule for today. Be...
Nice wood hauler!!
Best of luck to your FIL!
Good morning, folks. Upper teens to start. Mid 20's this afternoon. I need to run a few errands and that'll be it. Be safe Be healthy
That’s getting up and after it. Looks like it all went as planned.
Good morning, folks. 18⁰ to start. Moving to upper 30's. Chance of snow flurries tonight. After dealing with snow management for 2 days,...
:thumbs:
A stack of ash I've been hammering down on. It'll all get moved once I've been able to do some rack maintenance. [ATTACH] Ignore thread name....
I was going to guess red oak, but the exposed wood doesn't seem to be lightening when the air gets to it.
We put an addition on the house in 1988. The addition included the brick hearth and wood stove. So, ~34 years.
The thing about that cabin is, that it's reserved through the federal national park system. One of the guidelines is to limit cars to 3. We had...
Gee... I cleaned the windows. :rofl: :lol:
Good morning, everyone. 13⁰ and clear. I get to move snow today. We got about 6 inches of snow/sleet mix. Heavy stuff. Be safe Be healthy
I expect to be back the first weekend of November. :salute:
Yeah... what he said. :thumbs:
Some days you're the windshield. Some days you're the bug.
I didn't forget this, it was just on a different camera. In addition to food, EODMSgt passed out a few of these. I'm thinking it's Husky...
I went on my annual winter camping trip, this past weekend. Some visitors came to the cabin - Well Seasoned , NH mountain man , and EODMSgt who...