I suspect the tub won't survive. :cool:
Good morning, everyone. Cold start to the day. Mid-teens and clear. Broken bones are highly overrated. Sleep appears to be going to be a...
I've seen oak get dark like that by being buried by wet leaves for a couple of years.
The site is in need of an upgrade, including swag.
Welcome to the club! Red oak. You should let it season for a few years. This might be of assistance - Primer on Woodburning by Backwoods Savage
[ATTACH] A bit of excitement here today. Broken right wrist when I slipped on black ice earlier. I have an appointment with the a hand surgeon...
A wood splitting swing coach! I like it! Fiskars might post a video on how not to swing, featuring someone from here. :rofl: :lol:
BTW - I don't clear the entire roof. Just up a few feet from the edge. Just enough to allow water to not be held like a sponge by the snow....
What's the listed volume on those collection bags? I've not seen them before this thread. Thanks for sharing!
Good morning, everyone. Right at the freezing mark, with snow/rain mix. Should be out of here in a couple of hours. Today should be a down...
Glad you had PPE! Always a good reminder for all.
We like the area. The ocean and the mountains. I'm OK with spending 20mins 6-7 times a winter clearing the snow from the roof. :yes:
We have a ranch-style house with a shallow pitch roof. If I don't rake the snow off, ice dams can form causing water to back up under shingles....
Have you given any thought to listing them here on the classified thread? FHC Classifieds
Crocus is/are pushing through here. [ATTACH]
Melt Melt Melt 50's here for the weekend, with rains.
Good morning, everyone. Mid-30's to start. Mid-40's and sunny is the forecast. The snow can't go away fast enough. Be safe Be healthy
The snow can go away anytime now. I can work with the cold, but not with snow covered wood.
[MEDIA]
[ATTACH]