Thingy... a technical term I shall now incorporate into my vocabulary.
I've had three different 2wd rangers. One was the same style as yours. Is there something holding the truck up or aftermarket springs on it? None...
Looks it its incorporated into the intake boot. [ATTACH]
Local Jimmy John's sub shop bathroom. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The Pusqvarna race saw is complete. Vid of it in hard maple with semi chisel 3/8 LP chain. https://photos.app.goo.gl/d2vg9yNJKYuRXo3XA I made a...
Yes. Just not a frequent as you. It's especially bad if I'm designing something to build or there is a repair I need to do on something. I lay...
I plan on shining it up and doing some performance work to it.
New to me, free running toy. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Never hadva pump freeze on a pressure washer. It works well.
Even comes in green. https://photos.app.goo.gl/E7rUX7qyADgNWyHo7
↑↑ I'm pretty sure Pusqvarna has its share of Koolade drinkers... :thumbs:
Ive used it or ither brands for years. It was a freak thing I guess. It sure did blast me good. Hopefully I won't freeze this winter and my...
Nope. Just like smaller saws and no need for anything bigger is all.
Thanks bud. I guess I'll wear a face shield from now on.
Only saw I'd off is the MS201CE that Kevin ported. Its got 6 tanks on it. With the XS 2511 and XS 241, its just setting there looking pretty.
Both. Lol
Thanks bud. All I need is to loose some lung capacity. That would be the icing on this years cake.
It was so fast. I'm not sure if I was breathing in or the pressure forced it in but it was bad for a while.
Lol. Carb cleaner in the eye is like a hot coal. It's great....
Thank you. I was definitely concerned for a while.