I sold the 241 to a neighbor. I was released by the doctor and psychical therapist a couple weeks ago.
I'll be there
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Taking this old girl down to its last fastener and replacing all gaskets, O-rings and seals. Might get some internal...
Very interesting. I hope this works for you. Constant pain is no fun.
Mmmm..... BACON!!!
Probably so.
What pandemic?
Thats the one. Just below the far left. Lol
I can't do it again. I automatically see it now.
Wow! It's the far left plate that does it.
I bet thats light weight.
Interesting.
Is that the equivalent to a 261? How much does it weigh ready to cut with the battery and full oil tank?
Did you start taking the tumeric on the same day? If yes I suggest you stop one or the other to see if only one is helping. Just a thought. I'm...
Is this that famous Husqvarna air filtration system that I've been hearing about? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
No. Its this. [ATTACH] I believe it only does it if the vehicle is running otherwise it would drain your battery. The unit also shuts off after...
I didn't know it was a thing until I installed a controller in our truck Friday. When you set the E brake the controller shows the power number to...
Fabulous idea.
Setting the E brake turns on the trailer brakes on our truck. I'm sure they all do. He must've just had it in park. I started to use the E Brake...
Appears I stutter and leave words out of sentences.