Can you imagine what that thing weighs with a full load?! :bug:
I still sleep pretty well, down at 11:30, up at 6 on weekdays, weekends I might be up until 12, maybe 1, then wake up between 7 and 8. Usually...
Interesting...I guess I know quite a few 1%'ers then, including my dad! :thumbs: Our neighbor lady will be 100 soon...still lives by herself, and...
Choke on, decomp engaged, pull til it pops, or burbles...anything more than nothing at all, then take the choke off (fast idle setting) and give...
Better shop that pic around to the local tree guys, see if they can figure out how to fix it!
Yup pin oak...good firewood! I personally don't think oak stinks...but I did cut a hickory one time that smelled like an old whiskey barrel!
For cold, you can always put on more clothes (or work harder) for heat, there is only so much you can take off! :hair::dennis:
Boy, I must be missin out on some good stuff somewhere, this place is dead today! :binoculars:
Could oil soak those (or DIY some rough cut timbers) and drop some plywood on 'em...dunno about there, but around here there are people selling...
Large pavers......
That's not a bad idea...and use polymeric sand, it'll help lock things together...or mix a lil dry mortar with the sand before sweeping it into...
That is downright amazing work with an 8" bar! ;) :thumbs:
Yes, SBI owns Englander now...if they still have it, the new nc30 is a nc32
I thought maybe you'd mention the limecrete...
Your loss...:smoke:
That stump looks like it'd make a fine pile of uglies!
Not if it runs fine on a nurse tank!
lukem care to have input here?
Bad fuel pump? I was going to say to blow the fuel line back into the tank...we have had a bee plug the fuel line several times...BUT, this is on...
Its not unusual to have "local pick up only" for large items on ebay...not responding is not normal though