42" would be plenty on my 660, cant imagine with 30cc missing! :eek: Pics proof that it worked though, so :thumbs:
Just downsize (crop) the pics a bit, bet they'll go then...
I think most people here consider the 275 gallon totes (most common) to be 1/3 of a full cord
He has been duly nominated :D :handshake:
Probably! :rofl: :lol:
I nominate you...can I get a second? :D
Them lil motorcycles they all run over there are TOUGH! Most of them are only 125cc
It makes me feel weird too...oh wait...:fart:, never mind, all better now, just some gas! :D :rofl: :lol:
Score! :dancer: I worked with a guy whos wife is MD...he never worked too hard, and then retired early.
Yup!
Not really, no...unless its a skull, and even that is sketchy
:rofl: :lol: Try n keep up B :rofl: :lol:
Muscle relaxer
What was the dose? I have a standing script for Flexeril for my back...don't need it that often though. He gave me a half dose size so that I can...
That, and/or the tire has been run low on air a lot...looks like maybe a belt has broken
Wow, that tree is bigger than it looks in the pic! I didn't realize that AC has smooth bark...
So bowed that it barely makes it to the mounting points on the bed? Maybe have one of these woodturner types here make you a set of BL "hinge...
An electric coal digger... I think that needs to be put back in service!
Shoot, it's worn through the wires! :bug:
Well that paid off quickly then, eh?! :thumbs: