I was thinking of an old portable air tank, or LP tank...would really prefer something square/rectangle though...open for suggestions...its will...
So I'm measuring up the hydraulic tank on this Huskee 22T splittah, and its only ~4.95 gallons, if its full to the top, and they only call for to...
That dude cracks me up! :rofl: :lol: He'd be a riot at an FHC GTG!
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Those look spiffy! Welding on my log splitter build here lately I was having trouble seeing the weld puddle real well...welds not looking the...
:whistle: [IMG]
I paid $3.47, regular price...if I would have used their charge card it would have been $3.37
Lots of it used in barn construction around here...
You don't have tie down points/D-rings inside? I'd have loaded the other log and just tied it down well...
So you think he should make lumber? :whistle: :D
I know a couple carwash owners...I GUARANTEE they hated you! :rofl: :lol:
Guess you could call that a quickie, eh?! :rofl: :lol: Doo it, doo it, doo it! :whistle:
Silly boy, Ms290 and 660 is not much of a comparison! :rofl: :lol: That's like racing a Ranger with a 2.3L 4 cyl against one with a 5.0 V8!...
Hopefully this is not a "let them figure it out for themselves later on" situations... :picard: Congrats! :handshake:
It'd be an investment alright, a bad one! (Unless it was an ultra rare submodel of XL maybe!)
Sometimes I have to remind myself that "good enough is good enough"...it ain't goin to the moon!
At least one of us is too cheap for all that...I'll leave up to you to decide if that's an admission, or an accusation! :whistle: :D
Well that's about enough to wiz a feller off! :confused:
In my limited experience, yes, the sun deteriorates them somewhat, and depending on design, some are stronger than others...also, some are...
Most people in countries like that either dont have access to, or time to watch/listen to the woke-joke media, so no...