[ATTACH]
Totally agree!
Looks to me like the row next to the driveway (at least) is gonna have some lean to it!
At least he had the flashers on! :rofl: :lol: Dunno what it hit, but it sounded pretty solid! If he would have just continued driving onto the...
I can't remember, were you upsizing the pump too?
Well I'll be dipped...this thing has tapered roller bearings in the wheels! They not in very good shape, but still, wasn't expecting that!
Agreed!
This is a life saving procedure (sometimes as simple as swallowing a pill) for people that need it...you lose your good gut bacteria and you're dead.
For any NE OH hawdahs... [ATTACH]
Well, guess I am committed now, boss man came n picked up the Champion 23T this morning...its all :axe: until I get the new one done! :startled:...
I agree! Maybe he has firewood wedged between the frame n axle! :rofl: :lol:
I hear good things about those...just make sure it doesn't looked completely roached inside...that's a decent price though...not sure how much the...
It came through here about 12:30-1:30 this morning...there were tornado warnings all over the place, not sure if there were any that did damage or...
Man your local bLowes must really beat the crap outta stuffs
If so, Chvymn99 smoked it, and it was delicious! :drool:
Between the title, and this ^ ^ ^ comment, I was thinking that there is some jokes here somewhere...:whistle: :D
That's just Mr Riders after school elective class...
Gashole of the day? :whistle:
Sept 1, 2023...anybody seen anything of Eric Wanderweg lately?! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
There's that word again...still trying to find out what it means, in regard to firewood... ;)