Interesting...I've never preheated anything but cast...
I thought it was '23 also...so over a full season, yup, I'd clean it for sure.
So you were pooped? :whistle: :picard: :rofl: :lol: I'll just show myself out now...
With a new stove I think a "checkup" after 2-2.5 cords is a good idea...see if everything is doing well, if so then you know that you can probably...
Boy, this Predator 301 looks like a big block crammed into an Escort! A lil tight! Both the beam and the tongue are about 1/2" or less from the...
Get a pug...they don't like much exercise! :rofl: :lol:
Same here...
:rofl: :lol: :whistle: Might not hurt anyways...mine look like they didn't have much grease and got kinda rusty crunchy...more grease would have...
And if it does engage, then things will be bound up...at least to some degree or another. If you give it enough throttle then something has to...
X2! Hi honey...hey, you like Scooby snacks? :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Nope, about 10 minutes northeast of me
Yes, that's the 8/10" part of the tire size(s) that he has on now. I've seen some hilljaxx that put the front wheels on backwards (bad idea, the...
Many (most?) newer splitters (chinese made?) have bushings from what I hear...
You can change the 25" up or down, but must do the same on both ends...you can go wider or narrower (the 8 or 10 part) but only to the point that...
That is next door to your old employer ya know...;)
This is a 4x4, right? On a 4x4 you need to keep the front rear tire size ratio the same as factory...so since yours has 25" tires on both ends,...
Hey, at least they aren't taking bids to buy it!
Wow, I think our low last night was about 65
Truth!
I do know about that, yes! :picard: :rofl: :lol: