No need for double or triple wall, single with insulation wrap works great. I did mine years ago, no regrets! Agree, that's a lot
#2 yes. #3 no!
Single wall can't be used as chimney pipe...it will run cold and creosote up like a sonofabeech! In plain English, using that as chimney pipe is a...
Oh geez, I didn't even notice that was single wall!
Looks the me to be similar to a bench grinder
That's true, good point :emb:
Wonder how close Chaz is to Corfu?
Boooooo! :fart: :rofl: :lol:
Is the stove 8"?
Typical millionaires...:picard:
I like white, but I like my blue more! :thumbs: :dex: :yes:
Westvaco Corporation -- Company History
The white Fords are gittin 'r dun! :thumbs:
X2...I heard some things about some stuff...that must have been what it was...:whistle:
I'm sure he has had overwhelming response and will get back to Brad as soon as he catches up with all the calls...:whistle: :rofl: :lol:
That's known as "Australian style" :thumbs:
Yes
Bottom left bowl flipped it for me...
I can see how that would be helpful (needed) in some cases...certainly overkill (IMO/IME) for most people burning rod/wire in their garage welding...
Yes, R is radial...and that shouldn't matter...in my experience the radials just hold their shape better when over aired, and at high speeds. I...