Sorry to hear that. Always tough to say good bye when the tme comes.
Bones? Do you just throw them in whole or what?
The egg shells i have put on an empty coffee can once they are dried out. Every once and a while I take a meat tenderizer and smash them down. I...
Maybe if he joins he can host a GTG. Always a thought.
Hi Patricia. Welcome aboard. One thing everybody likes is pics. Also it would help gang is -- what type of wood, how has it been split and...
Beautiful pics. Any clue what killed the deer? Don't really see a road.
Let her know it is s family affair and wives, kids and dogs are all welcomed.
Sorry to hear she is having a difficult time.
It sure is pretty.
Hi NBMH. You get a score, take pics and share. Feel free to ask questions. Other than pics of tools, and wood, we like to see pics of the family
Weasel?
Started the day at 14* and we are at 22 * right now. Mostly sunny with a few clouds. Do nice to see the sun. Chaz ended up plowing last nite...
No lol, but it would have been appropriate. I seen it flash down by her hip.
Am I seeing an out of order sign on top of that. :loco: :crazy::loco: :crazy::loco: :crazy::loco: :crazy::loco: :crazy::loco: :crazy:
I was just looking for my pic and couldn't find it. :rofl: :lol:
I have a pic of that somewhere from Walt's.
Welcome jwin. We like dogs, beer and pics. More the merry.
Having light snow ever since I got up. Will probably end up with a couple of inches by the time it is done they are saying 5". Holding at 20*.
We get some of the wind but west and north of us got the blunt of it.
And a possible new FHC member. :whistle: