Man that is a lot of bulbs that got planted.
Yay. The robins are coming, the robins are coming. :thumbs::thumbs:
Don't like the snow but those are great pics.
Now those in your answer i seen. Nice.
One thing we discovered is some store deli will actually have premade dough you can buy to make your own.
I have seen those before and generally i can read them.
I didn't know you could get live coral. I know my youngest has a saltwater tank. When he moved from Iowa City to Fort Collins, Colorado he...
I am not seeing the pics.
Got up to light snow. Sun fought the clouds and won. Now they are in a compromise. Partly cloudy. Gonna have a couple days with mid teens for...
Nice score.
Shev looks so sad. But glad to hear she is up and walking.
Those look good and do they taste like bacon?
DiGiorno stuffed crust all meat. That's what we get.
One of my sons lives lives about an hour north of Denver (Fort Collings) His winter temps deem to run in the 50/60 range. But he has had to...
Wow, that's amazing. Happy anniversary. Any special plans.
Can't like that. Been there, done that.
That wood is so beautiful and love your creations.
I used to watch moonshiners but never seen them do it out of cornflakes. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
How do you store that many with out them rotting?
I was thinking the kids use for sledding might work. Good score.