That looks fantastic :thumbs: In the past I’ve dried peppers in the oven on low heat and they come out decent. Doing them in the smoker has to...
No wonder they're mandating a biofuel mixture into our HHO :picard:
This is how it’s been for me this entire year, a little here, a little there…Today was supposed to be a heaping truckload, but it wasn’t in the...
That woodpile looks like a locomotive :thumbs: I’m digging the one split sticking out as a coffee cup holder too.
I went back to this score hoping to fill up on the rest of this hickory and the large ash that was on the ground there. Just about all of it was...
We’re getting closer to peak season here. [ATTACH]
Thanks Dave, I just closed my account. I still have Venmo if I need it, and they haven't outlawed physical currency yet so I guess I'm good for now :)
Here's one I came across a few weeks ago. Looks like there's a possibility that we won't escape the mayhem entirely. No Help Coming For New...
The 40 that was forecasted for our low ended up being 34. No complaining here :) Another load of silver maple going this morning.
50 and dropping towards 40 overnight. Silver maple shorties doing their thing in the Lopi.
Potato peels steeped overnight in nitroglycerin is my go-to favorite ;)
I'm late to the party. I guess this is where the whole red dress debauchery stems from? Some member showing off his wife? :picard: It's that simple?
This is definitely shaping up to be a precarious situation over there. The people that normally heat with wood, or those that have a...
That sounds delicious :yes: I have a hard time growing radishes here usually. Spring turns to summer fast and fall is also short. The plants like...
Tabasco and Habanero peppers are still producing. It’s been cool at night, but no frost yet. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This sugar rush peach hot pepper...
I likee. As a toolmaker/machinist, I think I need to make one of these :)
Nice! That crotch section will be as fun as a barrel of monkeys, but that’s what noodling is for :thumbs:
I’ll look into that, thanks. I’m open to using anti-inflammatory drugs. The one thing I was adamant about with the doctor is that I’m not getting...
Thanks, I picked up some voltarin earlier tonight. I’ll have to give that DMSO a shot too, it looks like good stuff.
Both Sandhillbilly and buZZsaw BRAD have scored some in the relatively recent past. I only have experience with black, yellow and white birch. As...