I dig your vision and can-do attitude AnnieOakleaf :yes: That should last a long time. Nice repurposing on the dead cedar. I’m building a woodshed...
Nice grab! How rare are oak scores out in the PNW JiminyKicket?
The State is the new church.
I don't know if I buy that. That sounds more like a right wing talking point than a problem :wacky: In all seriousness though, I really hope it...
Throw this into the mix... By mid winter we'll be longing for the good old days of October 2022. :picard: A Diesel Shortage Is Spreading Across...
Another phenomenal score :thumbs: My back hurts just looking at those pictures. Heavy stuff, that fresh cut sugar maple. Are you going back for...
That looks like Siberian elm to me, and although I haven’t scored that particular variety yet, top covered and up off the ground is a good rule of...
Welcome fellow CT hoarder 203coffeeman. It's my understanding that the Liberty is a somewhat scaled-up version of the Evergreen, which I have. The...
52 here and on-again, off-again showers. I wasn’t planning on a fire, but when the furnace kicked on, that kicked me up off the couch :) Spruce is...
Very cool score/thread Dave. I had my saw with me in the truck today and planned to cut a heaping load of downed ash that was pushed down a bank...
[ATTACH]
June 22nd in the UP is gorgeous!
I dealt with a similar sized tree after tropical storm Isaias hit in August 2020. That was actually the storm that motivated me to finally buy a...
Sassafras up tonight. For a “lesser quality” wood, it seems to last a decent amount of time. High 40s now, dropping to the low 40s by morning....
Splitting every single piece to check MC sounds like a lot of extra work, plus you end up going through your stash faster, burning smaller splits....
What club do we have to be a member of in order to get decals for THIS club? Freemasons? Knights of Columbus? Skull and Bones? Illuminati?...
Cold Trigger Finger and Rope have some experience with this.
Looks like we bottomed out here at 36°F. I opted to load the stove full of elm skinnies this morning. Based on the extended forecast, I'll...
50 and cooling off fast. Sassafras and cherry in the Lopi this evening.
There you go Mike, might as well do something with those pesky tree-choking climbers. The bittersweet vines have small berries that would make a...