I’m with buZZsaw BRAD here and lean towards elm. I scored black gum earlier this year and it had a darker core. If it’s elm it should have a less...
Another load of sassafras this morning, with a couple elm skinnies thrown in. A mild 45 degrees here. [ATTACH]
You brought up some very good points, albeit some will find them hard to swallow. I can agree with a lot of what you said, and I'd love to...
I'm lucky enough to work in an industry that utilizes a lot of Pelican cases, and have acquired a couple used ones that were being thrown out over...
If there was ever a plan to nationalize every industry, it would probably start with the deliberate destruction of the current privately...
We finally broke into the 20s here for the first time this season. 28 and burning a mixed load of sassafras, elm skinnies, and one hefty split of...
I first heard of this from the most hated man in media (name rhymes with schmucker schmarlson) and knew half the country would either ignore it or...
48 and dropping towards freezing by dawn. Just a small fire going at the moment to keep the chill away. One thin split of red oak with a split of...
The last picture looks like Siberian elm to me. Some end grain shots on the first 3 would help.
Guilty here too. :whistle: There are all kinds of random roadside limbs I’ve scooped up from time to time.
Since we're without a way to prove or disprove the theory, it's kind of a dead end pursuit in a way. Adherents take it on faith in a similar way...
Trailer Advice.
Tribalism aside, it’s just the nature of the entire structure. I see it every day on a smaller scale where I work. I’ve heard it described as “too...
I have total and complete confidence that this will be addressed swiftly.... once people are in their cold dark homes, huddled around candles....
34 outside and burning another load of sassafras.
Jamaican me want to go after some dead chestnut oak I've been eyeing for months now :loco: :crazy: I think I'll wait for the sapwood and bark to...
37°F at home with a load of elm skinnies keeping the house warm.
Holy smokes that poor natural area has been taken over by bamboo and English ivy :hair:
I know you jest but sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. ;) Have you ever seen that diagram made by a high school kid showing how all but one...
Uh oh Brad, looks like the homeowner is motivated to get the rest of this maple moved! FREE WOOD FREE WOOD - free stuff